Do you want to pray for Ukraine right now but don’t know how? Here are some ideas for you.
- PRAY for a peaceful resolution to the conflict.
- PRAY that Ukrainians and Russians alike would fear God more than Vladamir Putin.
- PRAY for God to bless the Ukrainian church in stepping up to their special humanitarian and defensive roles.
- PRAY for Ukrainian leaders to have supernatural wisdom, courage, and faith to lead the people through these dark days by God’s guiding light.
- PRAY that Ukrainian citizens and soldiers would have the strength to defend their homes and communities against invading forces.
- PRAY that Russia citizens would stand against Putin and his sympathizers by protesting this invasion back in Russia.
- PRAY that Russian leaders would strategically dismantle any united government support for this invasion.
- PRAY that Russian soldiers would break rank, change sides, and stand in solidarity with the people of Ukraine.
- PRAY that the people’s fear and worry would transform into faith and worship.
- PRAY for successful covert operations to reduce casualties, halt the invasion, and bring a cease-fire.
- PRAY that anyone intent on exploiting this war for unjust gain would be filled with fear and confusion till they have to retreat.
- PRAY that China, North Korea, and Iran stay out of it.
- PRAY that China sees this invasion go so poorly that they cannot justify invading Taiwan.
- PRAY that allied countries in the EU, England, and the U.S. can find strategic humanitarian ways to cripple this unjust invasion without escalating this conflict into something worse.
- PRAY that Putin loses resources, loses support, and loses heart till he pulls back all Russian forces.
- PRAY that any Russian-nationalist dreams of restoring the U.S.S.R. would die a crushing defeat in this invasion as Ukraine proves far more capable than they realized.
- PRAY that God will use these events to save souls and grow the true church.
- PRAY that the gravity of this military invasion would focus people’s sights on God.
#PrayForUkraine “Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.” John 17:27 (KJV)Tweet
*Banner picture courtesy of: https://qeqei.com/the-russian-noose-is-tightening-around-kiev/